Here’s a list of ten super healthy foods.
- Coconut Oil-Coconut oil is beneficial for almost anything. Coat dry skin with coconut oil to soften and moisten your skin. Use it internally for many things as well. Coconut oil is full of vital medium chain fatty acids that are extremely important. Coconut oil is one of those “use for anything” foods.
- Apple Cider Vinegar-Apple cider vinegar is similar to coconut oil in how beneficial it is. Take a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, then a teaspoon of raw honey right after to clear out a cough. If your fighting a cold at any stage, it is a big help. Apple cider vinegar can be used to help almost anything.
- Avocado–Avocado is an amazing food. Like coconut oil, it contains similar health properties. Slice a somewhat unripe avocado up and have on bread. Or make a veggie dip or salad dressing. See Super Salad Dressing under the Baking/Cooking category.
- Honey-Honey needs to be raw. Raw honey has so many health benefits. It will sooth the throat, or even help with seasonal allergies! You can even put it on a burn to heal it scar free! Raw, organic honey is very beneficial in many other ways too.
- Kale-Kale is good for many things. It’s a super green. It’s bitter flavor goes great with mustard on a sandwich.
- Yogurt-Yogurt has bacterial culture. Sounds gross, doesn’t it? The bacteria in the yogurt is very beneficial though. Organic yogurt is a good brain stimulant as well.
- Garlic-Yes, that smelly garlic is extremely healthy. Garlic is a good antivirus food as well as a spice.
- Onion-Onion is a lot like garlic. It is also good for the immune system.
- Raw Nuts-Raw nuts are good protein. They are good for many things.
- Oatmeal-Oatmeal, also know as porridge, is a great start to the morning. Oatmeal is good for the heart and a number of other things. It can even help stabilize blood sugar levels.
Eating healthy is both beneficial and tasty.